- Medientyp: Buch
- Titel: Orfeo : a novel
- Beteiligte: Powers, Richard
- Erschienen: New York, NY [u.a.] : Norton, 2014
- Ausgabe: 1. ed.
- Umfang: 369 S.
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN: 9780393240825; 9780393349849; 0393349845; 0393240827
HU 9800 : Sonstige
- Schlagwörter: Composers / Fiction Time travel / Fiction Genetic engineering / Fiction Composers Genetic engineering Time travel / Fiction
- Beschreibung: Composer Peter Els --the "Bioterrorist Bach" -- pays a final visit to the people he loves, those who shaped his musical journey and, through the help of his ex-wife, his daughter, and his longtime collaborator, he hatches a plan to turn his disastrous collision with Homeland Security into a work of art that will reawaken its audience to the sounds all around them. An experimental composer becomes a fugitive after his home microbiology lab, set up to find music in surprising patterns, results in a Homeland Security raid.
- Status: ausleihbar